
、闲居呼叫 & 告别(1–15)
How’s it going? 近奈何样?
Long time no see! 好久不见!
What have you been up to? 近在忙什么?
I’m doing well, thanks. 我挺好的,谢谢。
Not too bad. 还行吧。
Nice to meet you. 很兴意识你。
Good to see you again. 再次见到你真好。
How’s your day going? 今天过得若何?
Have a nice day! 祝你今天空隙!
Take care! 珍摄!
See you later! 回头见!
Catch you tomorrow. 未来见。
It was lovely talking to you. 和你聊天很郁勃。
Welcome! 宽恕光临!
Safe travels. 路顺风。
二、抒发赞同 / 反对(16–30)
I totally agree. 我容或。
That makes sense. 特等想深嗜深嗜。
I feel the same way. 我也这样合计。
Exactly! 没错!
You might be right. 你大要是对的。
Fair enough. 说得特等想深嗜深嗜。
I see what you mean. 我明显你的深嗜深嗜。
To be honest, I disagree. 说真话,我不认可。
I don’t think that’s right. 我合计那样分手。
I’m not sure about that. 对此我不太详情。
That’s true, but… 如实是这样,不外……
I get where you’re coming from. 我富厚你的观点。
Let’s agree to disagree. 咱们求同存异吧。
Couldn’t agree more. 我举双手唱和。
That’s exactly what I think. 我亦然这样想的。
三、求援与帮手(31–45)
Could you help me with this? 能帮我下吗?
Would you mind opening the window? 介意开下窗户吗?
Can I borrow your pen for a second? 借你笔用下行吗?
Give me a hand, please. 搭把手沧15.24钢绞线每米重量,谢谢。
What can I do for you? 我能为你作念点什么?
Let me help you. 我来帮你。
Do you need any help? 需要帮手吗?
Let me know if you need anything. 有需要随时说。
I’d be happy to help. 我很乐意帮手。
It’s very kind of you. 你东说念主真好。
No problem at all. 小事桩。
Could you do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗?
I really appreciate your help. 格外感谢你的帮手。
Sorry to trouble you. 不好深嗜深嗜扰你。
Don’t worry about it. 无须放在心上。
四、没听清 / 阐发信息(46–60)
Sorry, I didn’t catch that. 对不起,我没听清。
Could you repeat that? 能再说遍吗?
Can you speak a little slower? 可以说慢点吗?
What do you mean by that? 你这话是什么深嗜深嗜?
Is that right? 是这样吗?
Any idea when he’ll come? 知说念他什么本领来吗?
How come? 奈何会这样?
Not sure yet. 暂时还概略情。
Do you mean…? 你的深嗜深嗜是……?
Wait a second. 稍等下。
Let me double-check. 我再阐发下。
Could you spell that name? 能拼下阿谁名字吗?
Just to confirm… 跟你阐发下……
Pardon? 艰苦再说遍?
Am I understanding you correctly? 我富厚对了吗?
五、提提出 & 邀约(61–75)
Maybe we can go out for dinner. 要不咱们出去吃晚饭?
Why not give it a try? 为什么不试试?
You should take a break. 你该休息会儿。
How about tomorrow afternoon? 未来地午奈何样?
Let’s watch a movie tonight. 今晚咱们看电影吧。
Shall we grab something to eat? 咱们去吃点东西?
What if we leave early? 咱们早点走奈何样?
Sounds like a good plan. 这主意可以。
I’d love to join you. 我很乐意起去。
I’m afraid I can’t make it. 或许我去不了。
Another time maybe. 下次吧。
Let’s go for a walk. 咱们去散散布吧。
You could ask him directly. 你可以成功问他。
It might be better to wait. 大要等等会好。
That works for me. 我没问题。
六、心境抒发(郁勃 / 痛心 / 狂躁)(76–90)
Wow, that’s amazing! 哇,太棒了!
I’m so happy for you. 真为你郁勃。
That’s such a relief. 总算松了语气。
I’m really upset right now. 我现时格外难堪。
That sucks. 太灾祸了。
Don’t worry, everything will be fine. 别顾忌,切皆会好的。
I’m shocked! 我惊呆了!
It’s all good. 没事啦。
I’m fed up with this. 我受够了。
What a surprise! 太惊喜了!
I feel terrible about it. 我对此很傀怍。
That’s incredible! 太不能想议了!
No worries. 别看重。
I’m over the moon. 我郁勃到飞起。
It’s not a big deal. 小事汉典。
七、功令感谢 & 说念歉(91–100)
Thank you so much. 格外感谢。
You’re welcome. 不客气。
My pleasure. 乐意劳。
I really appreciate it. 十分感恩。
Sorry about that. 对此很对不起。
Please forgive me. 请饶恕我。
It’s my fault. 是我的错。
No need to apologize. 无须说念歉。
Thanks a million. 万分感谢。
I owe you one. 我欠你个情面。
学习小提出
每天背诵 10 句,跟读效法连读、弱读,钢绞线厂家启齿读;
分场景追悼,遭受对应场景坐窝套用;
遮住华文自测翻译,遮住英文理论复述。天津市瑞通预应力钢绞线有限公司相关词条:管道保温 塑料管材生产线 锚索 玻璃棉毡 PVC管道管件粘结胶
1.本网站以及本平台支持关于《新广告法》实施的“极限词“用语属“违词”的规定,并在网站的各个栏目、产品主图、详情页等描述中规避“违禁词”。
2.本店欢迎所有用户指出有“违禁词”“广告法”出现的地方,并积极配合修改。
3.凡用户访问本网页,均表示默认详情页的描述,不支持任何以极限化“违禁词”“广告法”为借口理由投诉违反《新广告法》,以此来变相勒索商家索要赔偿的违法恶意行为。